Interface to be implemented by factories that are able to create
AOP proxies based on
Proxies should observe the following contract:
- They should implement all interfaces that the configuration
indicates should be proxied.
- They should implement the
- They should implement the equals method to compare proxied
interfaces, advice, and target.
- They should be serializable if all advisors and target
- They should be thread-safe if advisors and target
Proxies may or may not allow advice changes to be made.
If they do not permit advice changes (for example, because
the configuration was frozen) a proxy should throw an
AopConfigException on an attempted advice change.